I apologize for not getting this post done yesterday. This Every Day May Blogging thing is pretty intense! Especially considering yesterday was my first day working 3 hours (they recently increased my daily hours and it went into effect yesterday) and we went to the Splash Pad for over 2 hours, by the end of the day I was EXHAUSTED! So here's yesterday's post (it's mostly pictures!)
Here's Harper in her cute new bathing suit, waiting to hit the Splash Pad
She loves the water
How cute is that suit, right?
The water periodically turns off there, so she was kind of confused.
Whoa, there it is!
She's so cute, even from behind :)
There's my big boy!
She was sick of just sitting.
Harper cuddling with our friend, Meg
Breckin and Rohen playing with the little fountains
(Rohen is on the left, not sure who the kids next to Breckin is)
Taking a quick break for lunch.
Taking a picture of 4 young kids is HARD!
Back to playing.
Here's Breckin and Max.
Yea, Harper and Mommy
(I actually don't have many pictures of just us, so I'm glad this one turned out cute. Thanks Meg!)
If only Harper had been looking this would've been even BETTER, but it's still cute.
Aw, such a sweetheart
Ok, would you believe Breckin took this picture? Well, he DID! He took my camera from me and pointed it at Meg and Greyson, said "cheese" and pushed the button and this is what we got! Not bad, eh?!
I'll still do a post for today... but later!
No comments:
Post a Comment