Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Every Day May Blogging (Harper)

So, yesterday Harper turned NINE months old!  I can't even believe how old she is!  I'll be turning one before I know it!  I wanted to dedicate an entire post to her.  She's a wonderful baby and we're so lucky to have her in our little family.  She's happy and curious and playful.  She LOVES her brother immensely and always wants to be involved in whatever he's doing.  She's a pro at climbing up the stairs, though she hasn't figured out how to come down.  She can walk along anything and is a pretty good little climber.  I can only imagine she'll be walking within a few months!  She loves to sit and cuddle (for the time being) and had more hair now than Breckin had when he was TWO!  She's adorable, precious, and smart and I'm excited to see how much more she'll learn and grow in the next few months before she turns a year.

So here are 9 pictures (one from each month of her amazing little life, so far):

Month One

Month Two

 Month Three

 Month Four

Month Five

Month Six

Month Seven

Month Eight


Month Nine

She's such a doll!  Don't you think?!