Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Every Day May 2013: What We're Watching

I'm pretty sure I did this same exact post last "every day may" but since our television viewing habits are constantly changing, I figured it didn't hurt to revisit the topic!

So, at this point in our lives the shows we are actively watching include: Castle (of course!), The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and The Following (guess they aren't that different after all!)



We are hooked on (and can't WAIT for more of) Sherlock!  I'll be honest it took me a couple of episodes to get really into this show, but I am officially in and am chomping at the bit for the next season!




Since last year we finished Lie To Me (only took a whole year), Numb3rs and SGU and have just a few episodes of Leverage and Eureka left.  We have yet to finish Chuck and haven't made it past season 1 of The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones (but not for lack of interest) - We, sadly, watched Fringe come to an end, but felt good about the way it ended.  We also watched and ADORED all three seasons of Veronica Mars and we proudly contributed to their Kickstart campaign!

We know, we know we HAVE to watch Downton Abbey at some point (people will not stop telling us this) and once we cross a couple of these unfinished shows off our list we'll definitely get to it!  We've also heard New Girl is good and Bryce does love Zooey, also Once Upon a Time has come recommended from a few people, so maybe we'll add it to our list at some point.  Any others we should consider?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, Downton is a must! I miss it so much lol! My sisters are begging me to watch Parks and Recreation. It's on my list...sigh. Do you watch the Good wife? It is AMAZING!!

Rachel said...

I didn't like Once Upon a Time. But New Girl and Downton are musts.