Friday, May 3, 2013

Every Day May 2013: Summer Movie List

So, going off of yesterday's post I've decided to list all the movies I'm STOKED to see this summer (and there are quite a few!)  In no particular order (after finishing the list, the truth is they are listed in the order they will be coming out this summer):







Iron Man 3 - I mean, it has to be better than Iron Man 2.... right?









The Great Gatsby - This should've been obvious, you know who my husband is, right?








Star Trek: Into Darkness - I loved the first one and have been waiting for a sequel ever since!












After Earth - I usually enjoy things with Will Smith and Bryce loves "post-apocolyptic" movies, so this could be a winner.












Much Ado About Nothing - Joss Whedon + William Shakespeare + Nathan Fillion = Sheer Perfection! (Not to mention, Wesley and Fred FOREVER!!!)










Man of Steel - Christopher Nolan is involved which means it's got a much higher chance of being AWESOME!  Here's hoping, I sure do love Superman!









Monsters University - Monsters, Inc. may be my favorite Disney/Pixar movie and I've waited 12 LOOOOOONG years for a sequel!  In the end I'm getting a prequel, which is just fine with me!  I'm not sure who's more excited me or the kids :) (it's probably me!)










Austenland - This just sounds like a fun premise and I too love Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy, so I could see the trouble this character is having :)








Also after finishing this list, I think I can honestly say that the movie I'm MOST excited about is Much Ado About Nothing!  I've been following this passion project of Joss Whedon's since news first broke about it and I've been hoping it would get released in the theatres.  Chances are it will be a limited release, but I will make Bryce drive with me to go see it if we have to!  (I drove with him to see Moonrise Kingdom last summer when it was playing over an hour away, he owes me, right?!)

Okay, your turn, which movies are YOU excited about this summer??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really excited about The Internship, Hangover (guilty pleasure), and Dispicable Me 2. Plus all the ones you mentioned!