The long wait has finally come to an end! Today Season Four of the amazingly wonderful show Arrested Development was released on Netflix. I'm actually surprised we've lasted this long before watching the first episode. The entire season became available at 12:01am this morning and a little part of me wanted to stay awake for that moment and watch one episode right away! But alas, I'm too old for that these days.
Anyway, we just watched the "first" episode and I'm excited to watch some more. The reason I say "first" episode is that I've read you can watch these episodes in any order and it'll just change the order in which you learn certain aspects of the story. The entire season covers the same span of time but just tells it from different points of view, which is kind of interesting. The episode we watched (Flight of the Phoenix) was a Michael-centered episode.
I don't want to give away anything for fans who haven't watched yet, but I will say it did feel like the original seasons, maybe just lacking a little because we didn't see all the major characters. There was not nearly enough Gob! I'll be curious to hear what people think overall, I'm sure there are people who will have watched the entire season by tomorrow, so the reviews and opinions should start coming out soon.
How about you? Are you fans of the show? Have you watched any of Season Four yet? What are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment