It's a charm locket and inside is the letters B & H and a stack of books. I absolutely love it and can't wait to add more charms!
Bryce said this wasn't all and I went downstairs to see he'd made homemade noodles in the early morning! Homemade Chicken and Noodles is my all time favorite meal. I used to request it on every birthday growing up and my mom would always make it. It's like a big deal in my family. Anyway, shortly after Bryce and I got married he had my mom teach him how to make the noodles and now he does it periodically and always for special occasions. He's the BEST! (And, yes, I did try to learn once, but I just couldn't get the "feel" of the noodles to make them turn out... it was frustrating!)
We went to church and came home and relaxed. We skyped with my mom and Bryce called his mom. Bryce made dinner and here's the finished product! I had two plates full and loved every bite!
While we ate we watched We Bought A Zoo (one of my recent favorites) and when it was over we gave the kids a bath and put them to bed. All in all it was a wonderful, relaxing day and I enjoyed every second of it. Now that I'm feeling better it's back to "real life" tomorrow including our early morning walk and going to the gym... hope my body is up for it!
How'd you spend Mother's Day?
No comments:
Post a Comment