Friday, May 17, 2013

Every Day May 2013: Swim Suit Shopping, part 2

So, based on everyone suggestions, I started looking around at suits from a few places I'd never looked before.  I've found a few from Lands End that I'm considering, and wanted to put them out there for everyone's feedback!







I keep coming back to this first one.  I only wish it were available in another color, but 'tis not the case if you're petite or large on top (both of which apply to me.)  So I need to decide if I'd like a black bathing suit.

















This suit seems to be essentially the same style as the first, just in a pattern.  I can't decide if the pattern is "old" or not (does that make sense?)  It seems most of the ladies commenting on this (and the first suit for that matter) are all 40's and older... does it look too much like a grandma suit?












Lastly is this Tankini.  I don't think I'd get the skirt if I ordered this top, I'd probably get regular bottoms in that blue color.  I'm a little hesitant about the narrow-ness of the straps, but I do like the pattern.











So I actually had that first suit in my shopping cart on the Lands End website the other night, I just couldn't bring myself to click "buy" - I think I need a little back up before making the decision!  Any opinions out there?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I vote the black one.

Unknown said...

Me, too. Definitely the black one. It's classic and Will be more flattering than a pattern.

Unknown said...

I know i'm behind a little, but I do like the black one. although the pattern of the third is very cute! You might not like the straps though as you said...