When I realized that I had and I just laughed to myself. Now for any I haven't explained this too, an RBR is a Random Belly Rubber (thanks to my friends Mike and Meghan Stigmon for coming up with the phrase.) And I've been warned that it would happen (probably multiple times) in the course of my pregnancy, I guess I was just surprised to have it happen so soon.
Also, tonight Bryce told me I was "waddling" - FANTASTIC!
More to come... pictures from Comic Con and our seemingly never ending roofing project...
2 comments:
I don't look pregnant enough for any RBRs yet, but I did have my first experience where my belly got in the way. I was crouching down to pick up my ID card that had fallen in the middle of the cafeteria, and my tummy pushed my legs out causing my tray to tip and my food to spill all over the floor. AndI don't even look pregnant enough to blame the tummy yet...
you're a great waddler. it's the new pimp walk...
Post a Comment