Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 25 - cont'd

Two fun/exciting things happened today:

1.) One of our vendors stopped by the office today and I was sitting at my desk, working, and he said, "Have you been losing weight? Your face looks thinner" - I stood up and motioned to my belly and said, "I don't think so!" His eyes got big and he said "Oh my goodness!" Apparently he missed the memo about me being pregnant! It was pretty comical.

2.) Bryce felt the baby kick today, twice... milestone met!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

oh how exciting for bryce!

Our Family said...

That is funny! I lost weight in my face too! Anyways, you make such a cute pregnant lady! I am excited for you and Bryce...especially now that he can feel the kicks! What a fun experience! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

You look great, Sarah! Pregnancy agrees with you. Can't wait to see you both again, with your new bundle of joy.