Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 28 - The Third Trimester has arrived!

Well, here we are... the final stretch... 3 months to go... I can't believe how quickly it's gone. I have a feeling these last few months may seem to drag a little then the rest (at least that's what I hear.) So I'll take care of the important business first:

The only new thing to report this week is that Bryce was able to see the baby moving the other day. It took a couple of attempts (the first few times I'd say "did you see that?" and he'd say "what? you breathing?") but it all paid off and was totally a fun experience.

Now I think this baby is either mad at me or seriously running out of space in there because there are times I SWEAR he/she is about to push his/her way out of there at any moment. Oh and the other day I had to drive all the way home from work with some sort of baby appendage jammed up into my ribs (that was a LONG 35 minutes in the car!) Something really cute that Bryce does is sometimes I'll do something that indicates I've been kicking or punched or pushed or elbowed very HARD and he'll rub my belly and say "Don't kick your mother it's not nice" - it's totally precious!

I think we've decided on crown molding for the nursery. Lowe's even sells the corner pieces pre-made so we don't have to try and cut the pieces to make them fit together! We're going to go over there and check it out this weekend. It SOUNDS pretty easy... I guess we'll see once we actually get into it (and I say WE, but I'm actually meaning BRYCE! haha)

Okay, so that's about all for this week's update... I'll have more next week because some friends are throwing me a baby shower this weekend, so I'll probably have lots of pictures from that to share from that!

3 comments:

Kimberly Grafton said...

I'm so sad I can't come! I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding that same day, so unfortunately I am unable to be there. Can you send me your address because I have a gift for you :)

Kristin said...

i cant wait to see the crown molding. and i think you look hot in this picture ;)

Sarah Brimhall said...

Hahaha, I think it's the work of my fabulous personal photographer!!