I must start this blog entry by saying how WEIRD it was to be attending a baby shower that was for ME! I've thrown and attended about a billion baby showers in my day, but this was a totally different experience! The shower was wonderful and it was so fun to see so many people I hadn't seen in a long time! Below are just a few pictures from the afternoon!
Of course the pregnant lady starts with a picture of the food!
Stacy, our technical adviser, setting up the web cam so my mom could watch the gift opening.
Activity Play Mat
Books (Always Bryce's FAVORITE gift)
Bouncer seat
This book was actually a gift from my friend Sara's husband, Brandon, to Bryce. It's called "Safe Baby Handling Tips" and I think it was the hit of the shower! Everyone got a big kick out of it. Lots and lots of monkey stuff!!
Monkey Hooded Towel!
So many cute things!
The whole group of wonderful and generous people who came to my shower.
The fam
Britt, Stacy and Rachel the wonderful Party Planning Committee! Thanks girls for all your hard work! It was a really enjoyable afternoon!
1 comment:
Sorry i couldn't make it sarah, i heard it was really nice! Congrats again! You look adorable!
Post a Comment