So, we've survived the first two weeks since Harper has arrived in our family. I can say it's been interesting and tiring, but I think we're definitely getting the hang of it :) As for Harper, she is an absolute dream. She rarely cries and seems to sleep pretty well, though over the last week or so she's become quite accustomed to being held while she sleeps. Her biggest complaint would probably be that she gets intense hiccups probably twice a day. And when I say intense, I mean INTENSE, like her entire body jolts and it's impossible for her to sleep, so when she gets them at night I just have to hold her and rock her until the go away and she can fall asleep.
Breckin is doing well with having Harper around. Every morning when he wakes up he runs into our room to see her and if she's sleeping (which she normally is) he turns me to and says "Shhh!" (as if I'm the one who might accidentally wake her up!) He loves to hold her and kiss her and hug her, he's very soft and gentle with her, which just melts my heart. He has his moments (usually when he's getting tired) where he acts out (mostly by hitting me or throwing things at me) but nothing crazy has happened yet.
Now I'll just get to the pictures, because I know this is the most exciting part for everyone :)
He loves to hold her and would hold her all day every day if we let him.
So sweet!
"No, wait, I'm not done yet!"
This is how upset it was when we took her away.
So, of course we had to give her back.
He's trying to hold her hand.
Such a proud and loving big brother.
"No dad, I don't need your help!"
Sadly, I probably won't be posting weekly like I did with Breckin, but I promise to post as often as I can!! Please check back soon!
1 comment:
looks like Bryce is serious about the beard
Post a Comment