Monday, September 19, 2011

Cute Breckin Stories

I have two cute Breckin stories I want to share before I forget them :)

First happened while I was in the hospital after having Harper. Bryce's parents came down and stayed with Breckin while we were there and they brought him in to visit us the morning after she was born and then took him back home and while Bryce's mom was doing some laundry that night he pulled one of my shirts out of the laundry basket and hugged it and then went and pointed to the door like he wanted to leave. When she told me that story after we came home I teared up a little, it was so precious.

The second story happened today. He came into my room in the morning and did the little sign we use for bath or swimming. He said "please!" and I said "oh, sweetie, we'll splash splash when daddy gets home today." and he left the room, ran into his room and dug around in one of his drawers, pulled out his swim trunks and handed them to me and said "please!! splash splash!" - It was SO cute! I immediately called a friend with a pool and asked if I could bring him swimming later in the week, she said sure, so that'll be fun.

Anyway, that's in, nothing too exciting, but wanted to document these stories while I was thinking of them.

I'll be posting a Harper update and pictures from the last two weeks in the next day or two!

No comments: