Friday, April 18, 2008
In the way of an introduction...
So, after high demand (okay, really only Kristin has been demanding anything) I've decided to start a blog, even if only to share pictures and stories from our trip to Ireland (since nothing that exciting happens to us these days.) We went to Ireland with my mom, her boyfriend and my 2 younger brothers over Bryce's spring break (which also coincided with our one year anniversary!) As of right now I'm planning to post an entry for each day of the trip, so please be patient and I will try and get them all posted over the weekend! Also, I'm no good with colors and cool layout design stuff, so I apologize in advance for the lame-ness of this blog! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited! You have no idea! Haha!
Sweet Blog! We'll see how it goes. I'm going to make an effort to update mine more too. Battlestar tonight!!!! I can't wait to get out of work.
I'm demanding also! I'm so glad you guys have joined the "blogosphere"! It's so fun to keep up with everyone! Can't wait to see more pics from Ireland!
Hey! We created a blog not too long ago too. I'm not that great at keeping up with it, but it's fun to see how everyone else is doing!
Fun! It's good to hear how you are doing. Sounds like you had a great time in Ireland. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment