Monday, October 17, 2011

Animal Sounds

So we've been trying to get Breckin to do some different animal noises for quite some time now, I swear he refused to have any part in it, then randomly a couple of weeks ago he started doing a noise for horse (he really was listening.) In the subsequent weeks he has added cat, cow, dinosaur, lion and monster to his repertoire, however, horse and cat are the only one I've been able to get on video so far... I'll keep trying.


His face when he does the cat noise (at least in this video) is super precious, I'm not sure if he looks like that every time he makes the cat noise, but I'm really glad I have it captured forever :)

I'll be posting a 2 month update for Harper after her 2 month check up next week, so come back soon!!

No comments: