Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Even though Halloween hasn't officially happened yet, I wanted to post pictures of our Halloween costumes. Luckily we've already had a couple of opportunities to wear them, since I spent quite a bit of time on Breckin's, I wanted to get some good use out of it! I'll do a separate entry updating on the other stuff later :)

First time trying on the costume!


Here he is really getting into character and airbending :)

Mommy and her little airbender

Appa! Yip! Yip!

He wouldn't let his candy bag out of his sight!

The next day we painted the arrow, didn't want to try for that two nights in a row!

Here's the full costume

Aang and Appa


Airbending again

Here he is with his staff that we only allowed him to have for about 5 minutes



Rohen, Breckin and Greyson before the trunk or treat

Rohen and Harper, a little ladybug

She didn't care either way about her costume

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

For any who are interested here are the links I used to make Breckin's costume:
Pants - http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-and-pattern-kid-pants.html
Shirt - http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-90-minute-shirt.html
Cape - http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-circle-skirt.html (yes, I know it's a tutorial for a SKIRT, but it was the general idea I was looking for.)

Check back soon!

No comments: