Anyway, I heard Breckin fussing a little and moving around in his crib so I went upstairs to get him. Normally when I walk into his room in the morning he throws (literally THROWS) his binky, because he knows he can't take it out of his crib. So, today I walked in and he was sitting in the middle of the crib holding one binky in his hand and he had another in his mouth. He looked up at me and I reached out and said "downstairs?" He took the binky out of his mouth and I reached for him and he didn't move and put the other binky in his mouth. Hm, that's weird, I thought. So stood there for another minute and asked again "downstairs?" and he just sat there. So I turned on the lights and turned on some music and went downstairs and went back to work. He stayed in his crib (content, no crying or fussing at all) for another HOUR!!! I finished work and went back upstairs to check on him again and he was just sitting there, happy as could be, sucking away on his binky. I went to the crib and asked again if he wanted to go downstairs and he basically ignored me, so I left.
I went to my room, brushed my teeth and went back and peeked in. He was laying in his crib, totally spread eagle, switching back and forth between his two binkies! It was at that moment I was super sad I didn't have a camera! It was such a funny little moment, I wish I could've captured it! Anyway, I went back downstairs and about 10 minutes later I heard Breckin hollering, so I went upstairs and he threw down the binky and reached for me, so I brought him downstairs and he's eating breakfast and watching Word World and it's just like a normal morning (except about 2 hours behind schedule!) Just wanted to record the story while it was fresh in my mind!
3 comments:
Haha.
just wanted some quality time with his binikies
you know, there is this think called CREDIT. You can buy something when you know you are getting money later to pay for it. It's magical :)
you probably need to schedule a nice play date with his binkies every other thursday :)
Post a Comment