Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally getting on the Christmas card bandwagon... THANK YOU SHUTTERFLY!!

So after many Christmases of not being organized enough to get Christmas cards out in time, I made the vow to GET IT DONE this year! Then I found myself, December 1st, with no feasible plan for making it happen and time was quickly running out. Then I ran across my friend's blog, where she wrote about getting 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly this year for writing a blog entry about them. I've used Shutterfly in the past for photo prints and have been pleased with the quality, so I thought "maybe I should try it too!" (if you're interested in the promotion go check it out HERE.)

So, I have a plan and I've started collecting addresses, I purchased stamps, now I have TWO major dilemmas. One, I have to find time to get a family picture done to put on the card (not an easy task considering it's the beginning of basketball season and they are playing in THREE tournaments this month!) And second, I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH CARD I LIKE BEST!!

I love this one because we live in Southern California and have sunny Christmases, which is fun to rub in people's faces sometimes :)

I love this card because it's very classy looking and simple with the single picture (and I'm a sucker for ANYTHING red/black/white!)

I love this card because there are places to write little tidbits of info which is fun!

I love this card for the number of pictures and the coloring.

So if you have any opinions on which card we should use, feel free to comment and let me know! Also, you should definitely go check out all the cards Shutterfly has to offer (HERE.) There are just too many for me to post all my favorites here!

Additionally, I used to give Bryce a custom made photo calendar every year for this birthday (for him to hang in his classroom) and somehow I fell out of the habit, but I'm feeling suddenly motivated to pick it back up! Check out Shutterfly's photo calendars here!

Okay, back to the decision making I go... I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: