Sorry for the delay, it seems like the days and weeks are just flying by these days! Breckin is moving all over and getting very adventurous. He loves exploring, looking inside, behind or under things. He also loves watching Word World (if you're unfamiliar with this show it's actually pretty cute and educational, so I don't feel SO bad letting him watch it in the mornings when I'm working.) We still haven't been to the doctor, so I think his next appointment will be at ONE YEAR (can you believe he's almost one year old?!?!)
Here are the pictures I managed to get this month.
He loves to yell to get your attention, even when he's right next to you!
It's hard to get him to sit still for pictures these days.
He's always distracted by something else.
In this case it was this huge fountain. He LOVES water!!
He still hates grass!
Lunch with our friend, Landon (and his mom, Crystal, and sister, Shayla.)
He loves all the fun toys on this exosaucer (or however it's spelled.)
He always is trying to reach for things behind the TV and sometimes gets wedged in and can't get himself out!
Looking more and more like a little boy these days!
I made pancakes one morning and he grabbed a whole one and shoved it in his mouth! He loves pancakes!
Dinner in Murrieta with our friends, Elder Whimpy and Elder Robertson.
He loves crossing his legs and sitting indian style. It's SUPER cute!
Breckin and his "twin" Chanse. I wonder how much they will look alike when they get older.
Our friends Morgan and Hanna, Breckin loves the ladies :)
Trying to climb out of his high chair.
He can be a sassy one sometimes.
But then he's just so sweet, you can't hold the sass against him!
Getting fed by his cousin Ethan.
It was messy, but fun!!
This month as busy and he just crashed out when it was over!
Check back soon for next month's update which will include Halloween costumes and the pumpkin patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment