Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 7-8

A few updates to start with. Breckin has almost reached 10 lbs (according to our bathroom scale he's approximately 9 lbs. 10 oz.) and he's almost 22 inches! He's a growing boy! I'm starting to move him out of the newborn clothes and into the 0-3 months... and he's almost out of the newborn diapers as well.

Anyway, it seems like these past two weeks have just gotten by me. I guess I can attribute some of that to the fact that I start back to work, so my days are a little more busy than they had been! Plus we're in the full swing of basketball season which means up to 3 games a week! Breckin has certainly been a little trooper through it all and has done very well with being dragged all over the place! Here are some pictures from the last two week's adventures!

A basketball game
Getting home after Ultimate Frisbee with the Young Men and Young Women from church.
Helping Mommy at work.

Taking a much deserved nap.
These little shoes are SO cute! He wears them like every other day! I want to get as much use out of them as I can before they don't fit him anymore!
Another nap!
He's definitely starting to smile more. You have no idea how many pictures I had to take to get this one, semi decent one of this almost smile!
This is the face I usually get from him! He's SO serious!
He's starting to enjoy Tummy Time more and more!
It must be all the fun stuff to look at!
Last week we gave Breckin his first bottle! Since I leave him with Bryce's parents twice a month when I go into the office, we figured having a bottle for him would make it easier. He seemed to do well with it.

During the massive rainstorms our power went out (notice the candle on the desk) - it was out from 5pm until sometime between 1-2pm the next day! It was SO cold in our house (like 60 degrees) that I finally broke down and took Breckin to Murrieta to hang out at the Brimhall's because we had no idea when the power was coming back on!
During the power outage, we went out to eat (at a place with wi-fi so bryce could get some work done) and Breckin was just totally enjoying himself.
Basketball game with Aunt Britt.
Another game with Grammie.
That's all for now... I'll probably post a two month update later this week...

No comments: