Hello All! Just a quick update on how things are going with Baby Brimhall #2. We're actually in the home stretch it seems (2 months left, the weeks are in single digits!!) and I can't believe it's all happening SO fast! I guess I have Breckin to thank for that! When I was pregnant with him I had nothing but time to think about his arrival and everything I needed to do to get ready, and everything was so new and exciting. This time around I barely have time to sit down, let alone to think about the fact that there's a baby in my belly :) Sometimes I actually forget (if you can believe it) that I'm pregnant, until I try to put on socks or pick something up off the ground, then I'm quickly reminded!! Things have been going very smoothly, very similar to my pregnancy with Breckin (which has me leaning towards baby #2 being a boy) so I don't have too much to share in that department. The only really noticeable differences are lots and lots of nighttime movement from the baby and lots more heartburn, other than that it's pretty much the same.
I know some people are worried about what we're going to do if this baby is a girl, well worry no more! We were recently HOOKED UP by our good friends Josh and Cara (who've had 3 beautiful and spunky little girls and are currently expecting a boy) who've graciously passed down to us ALL their girl clothes, bedding, etc. I'm talking 6 HUGE storage bags full of stuff! I haven't even had time to go through it all, but needless to say if Baby #2 is a girl, she's all set!! If Baby #2 does end up being a boy, I figure we'll have a girl eventually and I'll just store this stuff until then!
My friend Heather took some maternity pictures of me the other day (I decided not to put it off too long this time since it's only going to get hotter and I'm only going to get more awkward and uncomfortable! haha) Here are a few, I'll post more later!




That's all for now. Anyone have an opinion/guess on the sex of Baby #2? If so, post it in the comments!!
2 comments:
I agree,it is crazy how fast this 2nd pregnancy has gone by. I love your pics, you look beautiful! And I can't wait to find out what #2 is.
Girl. Fo' sho'.
Post a Comment