It's getting harder and harder to keep this thing up to date - I promise to try harder from here on out :) Breckin is getting more and more alert and active and therefore requiring a bit more attention. One of the fun things that has happened since my last post (and I'm even afraid to write it) is we've had almost 2 straight weeks of 7-8 hours of sleep a night. We've implemented a bedtime routine which involves PJs, book reading, and it seems to be working wonders! He can be SO fussy (from being tired) and I get him changed and we lie down to read and he just calms down and focuses on the book and the pictures. It's really precious.
He's getting closer and closer to rolling over everyday. He's got the stomach to back flip down, but he's almost doing the back to stomach... and from there it's only a matter of time before he becomes MOBILE!!
Let's see, what else... he still is loving sucking on his hands, which has evolved into him sometimes sucking on his index fingers! Along with the hand/finger sucking has come LOTS of drool!!
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!!
Breckin has this habit of reaching into the shirt of whoever's holding him when he falls asleep. I sometimes forget to warn people.
Visiting Daddy at school for lunch.
Finally getting things done in Breckin's nursery!
Happy boy waking up from nap in his big boy crib!
But he still likes taking naps in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
St. Patrick's Day hat from Grammie (Bryce's mom)
He's started "playing" with toys, mostly just putting them in his mouth, but still, it's cute!
Lunch with Kristin.
3 Month Pictures with Mommy.
1 comment:
He.Is.Precious. I wish I could reach through the computer to grab him and hug him! I love love love the hand in the shirt thing, that is absolutely to die for, I'm so glad you've got pictures. I love it. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment