Monday, January 12, 2009

Bowling with the fam over Christmas

It was really cold and rainy our first day back in Illinois for Christmas so we decided to do something inside - BOWLING! None of us had bowled in a long time so we were mostly just having fun, but then Mike and Dan got a little competitive in the second game (probably because I beat them both in the first game!) Here are a few pictures we took!

Second game score - Mike and Dan tied!


Me and my brother, Mike

Me and Bryce

My mom and I

First Game Score (notice "S" was the winner!)

Mike, Mom, Dan, Me and Bryce

Dan in action

Dan and I (I was still trying to figure out my new haircut at this point!)

2 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

I love your new haircut! Really cute!

Stacy said...

i'm sorry not to comment about anything to do with the blog but i must concur with ben/tammie (i assume tammie as she is female and would notice something like this)... i just LOVE your hair!!!!!!