Sunday, October 26, 2008

This one is for Garrett...

Last week we went to see The Presidents of the United States of America in concert.  Bryce LOVES these guys and had never seen them in concert, we'd even talked about taking a trip up to Washington (where they are from) to see a show because they'd said at some point they wouldn't come back to California for a show.  Anyway, last fall they released a new CD and they were coming to California on their tour, so I bought Bryce tickets for Christmas.  Our friend Garrett (also a HUGE POT USA fan) flew down from Idaho for the concert, we pile in our car and drive to the place and there's an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper on the door with the following hand written on it:

"concert cancelled due to illness"

I'm not joking!  We were SO upset.  This was back in like March I think.  Anyway, they FINALLY rescheduled, unfortunately Garrett couldn't make it back down, so these pictures and video are for you Garrett!!  They are in no particular order.  Enjoy!

(I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, I couldn't figure out which setting to use AND these guys NEVER STAND STILL, they are always moving, so that made it more difficult!)






He only plays with 2 strings!!  It's crazy!




Britt and I before POT USA came on.


I was SO happy they played my FAV song, it's called "Some Postman"

I'll hopefully have more pictures after this weekend, we're going to see She & Him which I'm really looking forward too!  Thanks for checking in with us!

3 comments:

Katyanne said...

you guys are really weird!!!!!!! but we love ya.

Hekubus said...

Goodness. That kills me! I'm so glad you got to go see them, Bryce. It looks like it was a blast! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for the dedication, Sarah!

Craig Atkinson said...

Bryce introduced me to all things POT USA in college. I've been abnormal ever since.