There are no light fixtures in our house, except in the kitchen, bathrooms and master bedroom :) so when we got there for the inspection it was already dark (it does that at 4:30pm these days...) so I wasn't able to take pictures as I planned. However, there are a few on this website which should hopefully tide everyone (Craig) over until I'm able to take some of my own!
http://www.buysiderealty.com/search/listing.asp?FROM_PAGE=city%2Easp&MLS_DATA_ID=7
20000000000005244&search_criteria=Corona%2CCA
(you're going to have to copy and post both lines into the address, it didn't all fit on the blog posting)
Hope this helps... I guess our loan as been approved officially, which means we might be able to close escrow earlier the expected, I'll keep everyone updated.
1 comment:
That is a beautiful home. We are going to have to visit you guys sometime. I just wish I could get away. Right now I'm studying like crazy for the bar. Maybe after the bar me and the family will take a road trip down there to see you guys.
Post a Comment