On Saturday, November 15th we went to see Ben Folds (also at The Wiltern) unfortunately this time we were too late to be in the front section, but we were still pretty close. I will say that I definitely enjoyed this show more then She & Him. It still wasn't crazy like POT USA was, (I didn't suffer any elbows to the head) but it was definitely higher energy. Ben Folds played for like 2.5 hours (2 encores!) it was super fun. Even though I didn't know all the songs and stuff it was still very enjoyable, he puts on a very good show. It kills me how to STANDS (or kind of lunges) at the piano for so long, it's amazing!
At one point in the show I was looking around at the PACKED theatre and wondered what it must be like for Ben Folds be still be playing and having all those people singing along at the top of their lungs to songs he wrote years and years ago. It must just be amazing, and he seems like he still loves it and appreciates his fans... I could be way off, but that's the impression I got from him during the show! Anyway, random, I know, I apologize... Here are a few pictures from the show and I'll try and upload a video later tonight.









No comments:
Post a Comment